Saturday, March 17, 2012

Angry Birds All Over!

Nephew C was turning 6 and he was REALLY EXCITED! He was now going to be able to bring cupcakes into school for his class. With the wonderful website of Pinterest my sister-in-law stumbled across a really cute idea to make Angry Bird cupcakes. Angry Birds is a fun, addictive game that you can play on a cell phone that gets the Internet. My nephews quickly found this game and discovered how much they loved it. We knew that it was going to have to be Angry Birds Cupcakes this year. We used different shaped marshmallows, colored sprinkles, and some black icing to make these fun cupcakes. His class really enjoyed them:







When it came to his party with family and friends my sister asked for me to make cupcakes. When I asked him what he wanted he said "The Red Ones!" Instantly his mom knew that he was looking for more Angry Birds Cupcakes and she said that plain cupcakes would be fine, but how could I disappoint him like that!?!? Even though he said that plain ones were "okay" as well, I had to add some special ones in for him, I made a bunch of plain cupcakes but put sprinkles on them that were the colors of the different Angry Birds characters. Then I made a few red Angry Birds just for him :) He was very happy to see them when I took them out of the box. So was my sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment