Saturday, March 17, 2012

How it all began.

Hello blogging world! I have been making cakes, cupcakes, and various treats for years now. Since I started, I have had some friends, and family friends ask me how much it costs for one of my cakes or a batch of cupcakes. This made me start thinking about a fun business idea...CAKES AND CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE! :) If people were interested, why didn't I think of it before? So then it started. I took pictures of all of the cakes and different things I had made for my family: a turtle made out of cupcakes for nephew E, baseball cupcakes for nephew C, an under the sea theme for the boyfriend, a bunny with a bow-tie for Easter, two Toy Story cakes for the nephews, and more. Here are some pictures of my first cakes that interested some friends.







I started getting orders from here on :) This blog will be my way to share all of the great designs for cakes, cupcakes, and other treats that my customers and I come up with for different occasions. Hopefully it will also be a way for others to get some ideas, or inspire more ideas and future customers. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment